Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie133cup

Reaction score
Hers a few pics of my 133 . ill add a few more later :shock:

6749be3d.jpg

641fee0d.jpg

133cup5thSept2010003.jpg

and the new white RS spoiler
f4520055.jpg

ST10FNS
ST10 FNS

I can't decide if the spoiler looks better in White or black... Ahh!

Definately an improvement though, really need to get myself one and the diffuser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt":1mv8kl8u said:

Definately an improvement though, really need to get myself one and the diffuser.

Matt talk to me then :lol:

Twingogeekeo":bokmm3cm said:
Matt":bokmm3cm said:

Lol don't have the money at the moment mate. :(

Matt":2bao1taf said:
Twingogeekeo":2bao1taf said:
Matt":2bao1taf said:

Lol don't have the money at the moment mate. :(

Fair comment

Think I'm going to have to get that spoiler and diffuser! Was going to a while back till I lost my poxy job! Gloss black them bad boys up aswell! looks amazinggg

Loving the Samcos. Sounds kinda stupid but I love the interior blue contrasting with the white and it's a massive shame you have to hide it.

Al":3jncaibt said:
Loving the Samcos. Sounds kinda stupid but I love the interior blue contrasting with the white and it's a massive shame you have to hide it.

yeh i agree think ill just add some chicken wire to the front of the hose so i can see the blue :shock: :p

Ollie133cup":3em9kbgf said:
Al":3em9kbgf said:

yeh i agree think ill just add some chicken wire to the front of the hose so i can see the blue :shock: :p

And fix a permanent watermill and river to pump the water back into the engine? :shock:

Al":1imxe2ey said:
Ollie133cup":1imxe2ey said:
Al":1imxe2ey said:

And fix a permanent watermill and river to pump the water back into the engine? :shock:
Ye y no just have a water mill attached by a series of belts , and a bowl underneath the engine

Meh who needs a filter anyway? :p

Looks good! Might have to get some samco pipes...

Matt im in talks with SFS hoses as we talk im just awaiting him to work out prices and ome back to me ;)

i'm trying to fit a BMC DIA on my car.... but i have a lot of difficult because i chose the versione for displacement over 1.600 and it's tooooooooo big!!! :)

i hope it will be too loud....