RS Monitor Help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moomin_Man

Reaction score
Ok, handbook isn't much use. I can access the the RS monitor but can't figure out how you use the Lap time section, 0-62 and 1/4 mile. How do you get them to work? Driving me crazy :evil:
Theres the two buttons on top of the stalk for changing screens (or answering calls) Then there is the roller (doesn't seem to do anything on the RS Monitor) and the volume buttons (also seem to do nothing)
Help me! :?
Thanks in advance! :cool:

25521_1256570871957.jpg

the 1/4 mile and 0-60. just put it onto that screen. and it starts once go off from stationary, and will reset once statoionary again.

with the lap timer, its all abput the bottome button. press button underneath on the stalk to start, and every time u press it will stop a lap and start next one. and then to stop press and hold. and then to reset press and hold again once stopped.

hope that helps, if any other questions just ask.

manofhow":1tny4lv3 said:
the 1/4 mile and 0-60. just put it onto that screen. and it starts once go off from stationary, and will reset once statoionary again.

with the lap timer, its all abput the bottome button. press button underneath on the stalk to start, and every time u press it will stop a lap and start next one. and then to stop press and hold. and then to reset press and hold again once stopped.

hope that helps, if any other questions just ask.
Ahhh, thanks for the help! I shall have fun with this!

No mpg!
Lap timer, 0-60, 1/4 mile, g-force, oil & water temp.
If I'm being honest, not had a proper chance to use it yet.
Car hasn't been on a great run yet.