Mirage Grey 133 in South Africa.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonanMirageGrey133

Reaction score
Hello all. I’ve recently purchased a 2011 phase 1 Twingo Sport. They’re fairly rare in my country, with the Gordini being seemingly more common. I don’t think my country received the cup chassis option but I could be wrong. With our roads you wouldn’t want the cup chassis however :) . I became obsessed with how the car harkens back to what a hot hatch used to be in the 80s and 90s. The car has been great to me and is in excellent condition, all things considered. Service history was minimal, having had a major service recently done and no service book present. The condition and health of the engine doesn’t scream abuse. It had 167 000km on the clock upon purchasing and the tyres will need to be replaced soon. The left front wheel has been quite noticeably curbed and scratched :| , but the previous owner has treated the car right despite this minor nitpick. The Twingo Sport has delivered on all my expectations and beyond. I didn’t expect it to be quite this fun. I’m fortunate to have a car that adequately satisfies my needs as a classic hot hatch enthusiast while still delivering on modern safety features.

I’m such a massive Twingo fan boy now :D , but anyways, thanks for reading. Until next time ;)

a918c2f8a3e92f9ebb4bb81654680892.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk