Performance upgrades

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callum-stirling":3nz4yxe7 said:
Hahahahahha just had a reply

3uju5e3u.jpg

Slight over my budget I'm thinking ;)

Right that's it the flat is getting sold TWR200 getting installed and I'm living in my twingo! :D

Hell of a lot of money, but imagine 201bhp in a stripped Twingo....with racing suspension and brakes to match. Oh and a LSD. Yeah, worth 15k in my books

ollieallen":20z0tc7d said:
Hell of a lot of money, but imagine 201bhp in a stripped Twingo....with racing suspension and brakes to match. Oh and a LSD. Yeah, worth 15k in my books

Well for 15k from monster sport you only don't get any engine mods at all it's just chassis and brakes and stuff so I think it's a good deal lol

Callum-stirling":1ywy7im4 said:
Well for 15k from monster sport you only don't get any engine mods at all it's just chassis and brakes and stuff so I think it's a good deal lol

Jesus really? That makes it seem like an incredibly good deal in comparison! If only I had a spare 15k in the bank :lol:

ollieallen":31dii7rs said:
Callum-stirling":31dii7rs said:

Jesus really? That makes it seem like an incredibly good deal in comparison! If only I had a spare 15k in the bank :lol:
The price is Euros, so even cheaper :p

Ollie133cup":298ep7b1 said:
tbh tho Stage 2 cams, ITB's and Engine back exhaust system. You wont be far off, 180-190~ maybe.

Very good point, but you're still talking a good 3k there, plus labour costs (if any)

An extra 10k for an engine with much more power potential as well as an LSD, full sport suspension and brake set up though...