NS 2R 205 40 17

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birubhai

Reaction score
Hi, bought NS2 R for 133 Gordini. Will keep PS2 195 40 17 as NS 2R may wear out fast. I believe the profile for 195 40 17 is too low and encourages bumpy ride and road noise. Not expectiing too much comfort from NS2R but went for looks and they are good on track (being used by BMW on track for their road series).

Best

Babr

NS2R are pretty good but depends what treadwear you have, the older tw120 and higher are not that good.
I hope you bought the later version tw100, these are very good, especially for the price. I use the tw100 on track and i'm very happy with them.

TrickyDick":1jlxuzh0 said:
NS2R are pretty good but depends what treadwear you have, the older tw120 and higher are not that good.
I hope you bought the later version tw100, these are very good, especially for the price. I use the tw100 on track and i'm very happy with them.

Hi, I bought 180 compound. Will be happy if they last 5/8 K. Twingo is light so fingers crossed.