Purchased number 40 today

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OscarJJ

Reaction score
Just purchased number 40 today from the dealership in frimley, wondering if anyone knows anything about the cars history.

Also, I love the car and how it looks the only thing is the wheel nuts are rusty, anyone know if this is common and where I can get new ones !!

Welcome to the forum :) Get some pictures up when you can...

You can get new ones from ebay... Alternatively, you can get covers for them (black or silver) to go over the tops to hide any rust etc.

Welcome! Have fun with the RS Monitor - it's around £600 to have fitted for us "normal" 133 drivers!

Cheers guys, I will get some pictures up tonight hopefully after a clean!! I am having issues connecting my phone via Bluetooth to the hands free, anyone have any tips ??

Mine paired like a dream, no codes needed (Moto 4G with 13 plate standard Renault stereo). Do a factory reset on the stereo and try again - maybe it's a wee bit corrupt or all the slots are full? What firmware is your radio running?

Cheers!

Cleggy.

Yeah I found that the stock radio was really good at linking up. I was streaming audio and even when I was getting in & out the car it was linking up really well. Sadly the aftermarket unit I put in isn't quite as good in that respect.