Been a while - new battle bus!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AS_BO

Reaction score
Due to growing work commitments my Silverstone had to go in December, losing an absolute fortune in the process!! [emoji24] so I thought I'd introduce my new Eco bus.......... It's taken me this long to pull the courage together [emoji38] Nissan Note Diesel!!!!!

bf7d096c385f03b3de5792b7cdc8300c.jpg
fe447ad8fbca1f385ac4ebb3ad703fa3.jpg

It's cheap as chips and still returning over 55 to the gallon even though I beat it mercilessly every day so it's serving it's purpose for now......... But watch this space.......... Another RS coming soon as long as all goes to plan!

Does anyone know if someone has bought my car and registered? Was number 13/50? I know Dave133Silver looked at it and collected another one for similar money.

For what it is, these are actually pretty good looking, especially in that spec with the spoiler/kit etc.

funky_d":3a1010gw said:
For what it is, these are actually pretty good looking, especially in that spec with the spoiler/kit etc.

Thanks mate, it's a great spec for what it is and I understand the appeal for those who would use it for it's intended purpose. The trouble is it's just not me [emoji38] it does look good when it's clean though, those pictures were after a coat of Britemax Black Max followed by CarPro Reload 2014 and finished with PB Natty's. Tyres and trims dressed with CarPro Perl 3:1.