Knockhill 19th July

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
considering it james mate, i'm trying to convince my boss to go through and take chrissy's red evo 8. there should be endless amounts of clio 182's there gaz and the likes from cs.net and perhaps mad matt might make an appearance if he's recovered from that dodgy jim clark 'steak' sandwich. i know i'v not been quite the same since!

what's putting me of is the 2 hours session hmmm it's over so quick, are you going to be tracking your 133?

madmatt":1csn5065 said:
I may make an appearance here, won't be tracking it though.

i'll see you there matt!? i'll get martin to come along, and you can give him your dragons den pitch on all parts jap :D

oscar":2t351gic said:
i'll see you there matt!? i'll get martin to come along, and you can give him your dragons den pitch on all parts jap :D

Hahah, I've already tried, he's no interested :p already got a K&N and he doesn't want the Takatas. Keeping the Tow hook of death for if I need it for the Drift Barge :p

two hours of non stop driving dude! you can go out for 2 hours flat ;) on a normal track day, you'll be in groups and you'll be lucky to get 4x20 minute sessions throughout the whole day especially after you factor in tyre and petrol costs.

coming up? !

oscar":20sjm0df said:
two hours of non stop driving dude! you can go out for 2 hours flat ;) on a normal track day, you'll be in groups and you'll be lucky to get 4x20 minute sessions throughout the whole day especially after you factor in tyre and petrol costs.

coming up? !

Open pit lane is what I do normally... go out as much as you like all day.

Plus its in Scotland! lol