Twingo Renaultsport Silverstone Number List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own no7 anymore. It's in Culloden cars sales in Inverness!
Just thought i would let you know, so you can keep the list current.

Number 12 is mine. Still awaiting options list. Picking it up tomorrow. Can someone please update the list?

Flèche dargent":2qg15efx said:
Shall collect my Twingo Silverstone this coming Monday.
I think it is 33; to be confirmed.
If it is number 33 then that would be decs old car.

Friedchicken91":11ghdz3z said:
Flèche dargent":11ghdz3z said:

I have now collected my car. Definitely 33/50 and you're right, it's Dec's car (he even left 2 bits of paper with his name and address in the driver's handbook) :)

Flèche dargent":3rprw5ws said:
Friedchicken91":3rprw5ws said:
Flèche dargent":3rprw5ws said:

I have now collected my car. Definitely 33/50 and you're right, it's Dec's car (he even left 2 bits of paper with his name and address in the driver's handbook) :)
Best go pay him a visit and say hello then ;)

AS_BO":a0ysig1r said:
Welcome to the club pal! Like it?

Thank you. I have not driven it much yet, only driven it 7 miles :) Just trip garage / home.
So far, so good, let's say. There are a lot of things I like about it, that's for sure.

I've spent some time reading the instruction book, but not all of it yet.
It makes a change from my previous car... an MG ZR 1.4

Friedchicken91":1inobni0 said:
Flèche dargent":1inobni0 said:
Friedchicken91":1inobni0 said:
Flèche dargent":1inobni0 said:

Best go pay him a visit and say hello then ;)

That could be an idea, lol.

Last Friday, I sent a pm to Dec or at least I thought I did because just checking my posts/msgs, the one to Dec is still in my outbox. I don't know what I've done wrong, but it won't go. Unless it is as mentioned in a post in 2012, i.e. till the recipient reads it, it will not show in my sent box. Does this rule still apply?

Anyway, at the time I wrote to Dec, I was not 100% sure it was his car and I was just asking him if there was anything I should know about it.
Well, now I know there was. In one of his posts I've just read he crashed it around Nov. 2012. Can Dec or anyone else pls tell me how bad it was and which part was damaged?
Thanks to you all.

Doesn't the list get updated anymore?
I've had my 33/50 a month and a half now, and Dec's name is still showing.

Cheers.

Thanks, Maggi200. :)

Also wanted to say that I don't know if owner of TRS 35/50 has ever been on the list, but his/her car is for sale on autotrader. Has only done 6,000 mi and dealer wants £7,995.