Renault Captur

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrDrew

Reaction score
With the Dacia Duster talk having been around, wondered if anyone likes the look of Renault's new Juke rival. I think it looks alright

Renault-Captur-UK-1.jpg

EDBF75E48EC20C6C7D995C5EECBC8.jpg

I like it a lot, think it stands out from other crossovers out there.

I don't mind it for what it is but these cross over tall cars like this and the Juke don't do much for me.

It's either gotta be an off roader with the advantages of one or a car. Not just a car on stilts haha

Normally I don't like crossovers but I really like the design on this car.

Reason why these crossovers sell well is because they give more a feeling of safety because it's like you're driving a jeep.

waitey":1hvcjooo said:
I prefer the nismo juke, I have seen it in the flesh and its a car I would like to own at some point.

zyqyqemy.jpg
I prefer the nismo too. If I had to pick a corssover that'd be my choice

waitey":j9zzhxe5 said:
I prefer the nismo juke, I have seen it in the flesh and its a car I would like to own at some point.

zyqyqemy.jpg
+ another one. Do like them

Like the captur but i think the engines are letting them down, either a .9 petrol at 89bhp or a 1.5 diesel at 89 bhp or the top model with a 1.2 tce at 120bhp with the EDC flappys!! i mean i have 133bhp in my twingo and it is great fun but in something that big with less i think its guna struggle especially against the duke because if im not mistaken there top model has the clio 200 engine but with 20 more hores!! strange i tell e

ib3tti3":pl8k4cg4 said:
Like the captur but i think the engines are letting them down, either a .9 petrol at 89bhp or a 1.5 diesel at 89 bhp or the top model with a 1.2 tce at 120bhp with the EDC flappys!! i mean i have 133bhp in my twingo and it is great fun but in something that big with less i think its guna struggle especially against the duke because if im not mistaken there top model has the clio 200 engine but with 20 more hores!! strange i tell e

Correction the Clio 200 has the juke engine :lol:

But yes I also think renault have gone silly in the engine department, and if you're going to have a big car it needs to have a bigger engine to accommodate the extra weight!

waitey":132v2adv said:
and if you're going to have a big car it needs to have a bigger engine to accommodate the extra weight!
But it looks like the current thinking is a smaller engine and more boost :evil:

"Correction the Clio 200 has the juke engine :lol:"

well close enough!! but as agreed needs a bit more ooopf to make it appeal more