Twingo Renaultsport Silverstone Number List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, Welcome aboard Scot. Pics will be required in an introductory thread when you pick it up :)

Hi, I have number 19. I purchased at the beginning of August from Hylton Renault in Worcester. Had to drive 75 miles from Oxford to get it but it was totally worth it as only had delivery miles on the clock despite being registered last December - it was a showroom model I believe and thankfully not a Demo. I was very lucky and got it for a bargain £11,590. I only decided to buy it the evening before I picked it up as stumbled across it on Autotrader. Traded in my mint 58 plate blue GT with 25k miles for £4,150 as just couldn't let it pass by that cheap.

Mine is number 36. Traded in my "gordini" cup number 75 for it......somehow the "silverstone" seems a lot more urgent, no heavy leather seats, auto wipers , climate control, etc. Auto lights would be good though.

I've got number 24,bought it in new in March last year from Westover in Bournemouth.Not used it much only got 2000 enjoyable miles on the clock.

Could you actually add options on the Silverstone? I've never seen one with climate etc...

Stunty":11w4apga said:
Could you actually add options on the Silverstone? I've never seen one with climate etc...
Dunno just said it like its done on gordini list lol

Lizardaru":qo76cjgf said:
still doing list? im 41. picked up yesterday in snow and snowed since :(
Oh yes we will keep the list going for the Silverstone (and Dini)

I hope you enjoy the site and get some decent weather to enjoy the car :)