Clutch footrests - RS133 + RS, last few remaining

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say I am really happy,The Velro I used seems to be doing a really good job so Cheers JMR for a fantastic product.

Paid and despatched list updated.

post101954.html#p101954

Pics below of Velcro I've used on mine. This works fine. At the end of the day, you guys are all responsible for the secure fixing of your footrests. (legal disclaimer ftl :roll: )

Front
IMG_0252.jpg

back
IMG_0250.jpg

Packaging
IMG_0253.jpg

This is how I attached mine and what it looks like, thanks JMR for making up the footplates they r excellent and such high quality

157a65a7.jpg

d75127ed.jpg

acbee099.jpg

Cheers Mike
I've got a RS one in mine at moment

Think i'll be putting velcro on a RS133 and Gordini one later in the week :)

Changeability FTW !

Hoping a lot of these footrests have landed with you guys by now. :)

I only have Hollie and minijay to post out at moment.

4 highlighted in red on top of P6 I'm awaiting payments for.

Members below have not PMd me yet with their addresses.
Footrests reserved for you guys.

1. madmatt
2. Decbolton
3. Shimmy
4. benmc

Got mine yesterday, thank you :)

I know I had some velcro somewhere... but can I find it?! (You guess!) :(

Hello everyone! Received mine today and I have to say I'm more than happy with the result, top product, top job! Hope this was not the last project done by people on the forum, cause I'm really looking forward to getting new things ;)

I have to say, i have experienced some of the most polite and friendly messages from people on here who have had a footrest.

Thankyou to everyone, from England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Matthias from Slovenia above!

James

Sorry for my delayed testimonial on this, have been away from the house for a few days, so was nice it was waiting for me and I didn't have to go fetch.

Looks awesome and very good quality. Top job JMR. Will be fitting mine in properly later I think. :)

got mine and love it, havent fitted yet but once will get a pic up,

dead chuffed with it.

good idea james