Best induction kit that actually works for rs twingo??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmc

Reaction score
Alright people sorry of these has been asked before I've tried using search but I can't find what I'm looking for basically what's the best induction set up for the twingo I'm not fussy about sound but I'd prefer performance gains I know there not Guna be the biggest gains but every little helps want to know where I'm going before I get the car :p thanks!!

Sorry also the throttle body used is same as the 197 isn't it? Thanks again :)

Thanks bud ! Appriciated , just seen loads of different things people are using, standard better than bmc cda too yea? Cheers again

Standard is the best so far, even though I currently have a K&N fitted to mine.
The K&N loses a bit of the nice airbox sound that the standard has.
I'm too lazy to change it back I have to say, but if I took the time, i would simply take the standard one, put a proper filter in it, and instead of using the front intake and the resonator, just plug a pipe from down in the bumper (going into the front central air opening for the radiator) directly to the airbox.

Or the best is to get the R2 airbox, but for that you need to change or move the battery (fuses can stay where they are actually), but the R2 system costs a lot, for not much gain... So worth it? Not sure unless you get the full thing going with cams and everything from the race car, but then that's a very different project / budget.

Yea cheers people so standard with panned filter it is just like my 197 :p

benmc":3qa73994 said:
Sorry also the throttle body used is same as the 197 isn't it? Thanks again :)
I beleive it is the same. You planning on trying your 64mm body?

I've been tempted by getting one done, but not sure how the ECU will take to it after the high idle issues of the 197/200.

I like my BMC CDA but i do notice the original airbox is better with a BMC panel filter , but im way to addicted to that N/A roar of the 1.6 trough that BMC CDA ;) , your choice go for sound or for better performance ;) the choice is yours this is my opinion

I'll be going standard and yea I may try the 64mm body see how goes bud :p