Clio cup 172/182 on Twingo?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James MK2

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just looking for some advice. I have little knowledge when it comes to wheels and tyres and just wanted to know if the Clio Cup 172/182 alloys would fit onto my Twingo? I have a 1.2 08 plate Dynamique and wondered if id need to fit spacers at all, or if they could just bolt straight on?

Thanks for any help, James.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 332
The 182 alloys look amazing on 1.2 twingo.

Blacktwingo-i was running them with 20mm spacers and fitted perfectly and didn't rub

I have a GT with turinis and they look awesome. I have 25mm bolt to hub spacers on the rear drums and 16mm spacers on the front with longer bolts and the wheels are flush with the arches and it looks epic, they've been on for over a year now and ive had no problems. Just remember to put a little copper grease on the mating faces, because if you ever need to do your brakes or remove them for some reason you'll have to smash the spacers off, like I had to.

Had 182's on my old 133, they suit twingos really well. Definitely worth getting some in my opinion.
As Dubz said an old member in here ran them on his 1.2 with spacers. Could buy the wheels and see if they scrub but would look better with spacers.