EVO Triangle (pic heavy p.8 onwards)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
Following on from another thread that seemed to generate a little interest, I thought I would try and organise a meet up at the EVO Triangle and surrounding areas.

After the poll, May 27th looks the best bet so we'll go with that.

The Plan:
Meet at the Llyn Brenig visitors centre (LL21 9TT) at 10am (can be moved to 11am if people are coming from afar). There is a cafe at the visitors centre if people want something to eat or drink. There are also toilets etc
The meeting point is on the triangle itself, so we can do a lap or 2 of the triangle.
After that, head towards Betws-y-coed, where there are more places for food/drink/toilets/fuel
We can then head towards Capel Curig, Beddgelert, passed Snowdon and then on to Caernarfon where we will finish (more food/drink/fuel etc)

From Caernarfon it is easy to get onto the A55 (easiest way out of Wales in the North) for people to head home. Of course people can head back home before then by all means!

The Route: https://g.co/maps/6xvdg
More Info: https://www.greatestdrivingroads.com/great_roads/The_Evo_Triangle.html

People:
Bones -133.net
Weebob -133.net & 197/200.net
BlackTwingo-i -133.net & 197/200.net
class31 -133.net
Mr_Ben - 133.net
col85 - 197/200.net
deadmau5 - 197/200.net
welshtom1990 -197/200.net
Jar3d - 133.net
Tom - 197/200.net
Ianmorris4491 - 133.net

Have you got a rough postcode? If its not to far I'm I'm, looks like a nice route!

Jay4":34s43pus said:
Have you got a rough postcode? If its not to far I'm I'm, looks like a nice route!
it's 3 hours for us mate.
Really want to but unsure if I'm working plus the travel time

Friedchicken91":1y1fga4b said:
Jay4":1y1fga4b said:
it's 3 hours for us mate.
Really want to but unsure if I'm working plus the travel time

After I did Wales after the Chester meet the drive is WELL WELL WORTH IT

There would be 3 of us interested from Wrexham
We did it from the Chester meet and also took in llanberris pass

So is the 22nd of April good for everyone?

I'll start a list of people confirmed for that date

As this has hone a little quiet. I am well up for this. Such a cracking stretch of roads. Hoping i may get chance to get the exhaust done before this.

Can change the date if more people would be interested in coming, could do with some ideas though instead of plucking a random one out of the air