• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup bits (wheels, interior, suspensions) - Frankfurt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yotah1

Reaction score
Hi

I sell different items that I removed from my car.

(see for shipping from my home in Frankfurt when i know what will sell...)

- one original RS exhaust system complete with manifold (did 15,000 km with the exhaust and 60 000 with the manifold approx)
I´ll take photos of the manifold soon.
I have to get a quote for postage for the exhaust without the manifold for one of the members here.

200€ negotiable

- one complete interior removed when switched the car to track configuration, comes with all the screws and everything, no clip broken whatsoever :
floor and plastic interior (door panels, rear panels) -> 50€ (must take pictures prior to sale)
lower center console + original Renault radio -> 50€
4 FOcal speakers (13cm diameter i think, anyway, they fit, as they were in when i bought the car!) -> 60€

- 4 Cup suspensions (did approx 30,000km on it, still work perfectly. Will be cleaned for the sale and come with new upper front mounts).
The shocks are still available but the springs have been sold.

300€

4 winter tires (Michelin Alpin4 195/xx/16 , well, the Twingo size basically), almost new. i used them last winter, but I´ve driven maybe 2000km on them, mostly on wet and snow, so the wear is barely visible. (pictures coming soon)

250€

All the parts will be cleaned before shipping. I leave my number in case (german phone, but i can call you back from my work as long as it doesn't take an hour) : (Anthony) 0049 151 1490 1539

I will call DPD for the shipping charges when I'll know who takes what, as all is of so many sizes and weights, i can't really put shipping prices...
Thanks all, and don't hesitate to spread the word :)

I also have a spare aftermarket steering wheel similar to this :

fe28_2.JPG

And a Brown & Geeson quick release steering wheel support (it's illegal in Germany so I removed it from my car) :

b_g_quick_release_boss1-592x473.jpg

Very tempted by the cup wheels there as I would love a set of anthracites to be an alternative to the gloss blacks!

I would like to get a set of winter tyres but am not very clued up on how to go about it.. Would it be possible to get some decent winter tyres fitted to these wheels or would it be better to get a set of smaller (cheaper) rims and wrap those in some winter tyres?

Thanks
Chris

choice of winter tyres in 195/40 R17 is not big. go for 16"

tempted to buy the front seats as spare. but shipping costs to austria would be interesting

Shipping to Austria shouldn´t be too much, as I´m in Germany...

Regarding the wheels, I would advice to keep them for other tires than winter as the choice is quite small in this dimension.

how I would love the complete interior, some nice bucket seats! but Freddii was first :(

Dutchie":3g4c9ep1 said:
how I would love the complete interior, some nice bucket seats! but Freddii was first :(

if you seriously want the whole pack, take it. will be more convenient for yotah to sell the whole bunch at once. The price is excellent btw. :)

holliedynamique":31gj6rt3 said:
Ahh shame u live in Germany cos I would have loved the alloys and front seats :(
Weekend away in Germany and a trip round the ring :cool: Although postage would probably be cheaper overall... £50 ferry dover-calais, plus 750 miles calais-frankfurt, plus accomodation, plus wanting Yotahs car :lol:

Lol Singlespeed :)

Car not for sale, I precise :D

Dutchie, discuss about it with Frediii and then we can talk about it. I´ll take more pictures of the parts if needed, and to send everything it should take me a few days to pack everything :)

Regarding postage for the wheels, or anything else actually, I will use DPD for the transport, they´re pretty good, offer insurance, speak english (important in Germany!), are close to my work and their rates are far from bad! For example, the delivery for my wheels was about 50 pounds, I´ve seen worse...

wel, if Frediii is ok with it, I would love to get the front seats, rear bench, belts and doorcards from you! Depending on posting costs I could also collect them from you with the van from my dad :)

For the complete interior, I will have to ask as I have a big box for the carpets and plastics (should fit) but for the seats, they weigh quite a lot when all put together so that might cost quite much. Collecting might be the best solution here, and the Nurburgring is on the road between UK and my home, just sayin :D

I'm from the Netherlands (Rotterdam to be precise), so that makes it even better! But if you could ask how much the posting would be, that would be awesome!

I just checked, Rotterdam to my place represents 450km each way, and given the fact that german highway is free, it will be cheaper and faster to pick up yourself. No packing almost, in and out in one day.

The seats and seatbelts will go to Dutchie in the next couple of weeks, the rest is still for sale if anyone interested.

Wheels have to go, I´m tired of storing them and not using them.
The interior panels will go to the trash if they don´t find a buyer by Xmas ...

Rear bench is going to Dutchie also.

Regarding the wheels, I have a possible buyer in France but only for two, and I´d prefer to sell all four to the same buyer honestly.

Wheels go by four as honestly, for only one or even two, the shipping will be as expensive as the wheel itself...