RS Brake fluid capacity

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWGR133

Reaction score
I want to replace my brake fluid with Dot 5.1 does anyone know how much I’m likely to need can’t find any details as to the capacity on the RS133

Thanks

you should go through just over a litre, just get 2 litres and keep some spare. Some dot 4s are actually better than 5.1 I believe, depends what the car is being used for too though

Go for the ATE 200 (I think). It's fine for road use but has a higher boiling point hence can cope with extended track sessions. OEM brakes on RS are very, very good and can be uprated with Ferodo 2500 or Carbon Lorraine front pads at around £130 for a set.

Thanks guys just picked up 2ltr of ATE Type 200, car is going in on Tuesday for new clutch, belts and water pump. I’ll look into the Yellow stuff pads, just put new discs on all round, replaced the brake lines with HEL Braded, uprated Dog bone, upper engine mount poly insert, poly anti roll bar bushes and rear beam, so nearly ready to go.