Uprated Dog bone Evol Engineering

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWGR133

Reaction score
Am just in the process of prepping my RS for its first track day, this weekend I’ve replaced my dog bone and uprated the upper engine mount with the Powerflex solid insert.

If anyone is interested Justin at Evol Engineering can now supply uprated dog bone mounts for the RS, I’d found an old post on here by Spitfire who’d confirmed that the 172/182 Dog bone was the same dimensions apart from the hole size in the mounting to the subframe, the Clio is 10mm and the Twingo requires 12mm. I got in touch with Justin who has been selling 172/182 mounts on ClioSport and he made up a mount with the correct hole size for the Twingo which fitted perfectly.

If anyone else wants one, he’s selling these at £45 delivered, his email is [email protected]

Hi

Here’s the description from Justin

The Evol mount is made from high quality steel CDS tube, TIG welded & finished with a black powder coating. The mount is installed with Black shore 90 Polyurethane bushes & Aluminium inner sleeves. This mount is suited to “Fast Road / Track day” cars.

The seller as them on eBay, seem reasonably priced I've got the vibratecnics one which is a lot more expensive, I'd of got this one instead if it were produced at that time