Performance upgrades

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supermrtino1

Reaction score
Does anyone know of another dealer that supplies upgraded parts for the 133 that's not ktec racing or Demon Tweeks? ;)

What parts are you looking for? Kam Racing do a lot of upgrade parts for the twingo and there are other smaller business which you could find some items from.

Check out the forum traders >here< as there maybe others there.

Cheers lads! nothing's wrong with ktec saving for some of their items just now! Just want to see what's out there and what I can get

AT Power :) nearly there with direct to head throttle bodies.... but then its back to KTR for their Gen90 ECU.

Hahahahahha just had a reply

3uju5e3u.jpg

Slight over my budget I'm thinking ;)

Woahhh 15-20,000!! :0 that's insanity! You could buy a rather speedy car for that sort of moolah

waitey":22zquezv said:
€15,000+ on tuning a car?

Utterly pointless and a waste, rather buy a better car.
It completely depends on your point of view for what is " a better car". Chances are that your thinking of a bigger car, which isn't necessarily better if you want a small hot hatch.

singlespeed":nh2srmed said:
waitey":nh2srmed said:

It completely depends on your point of view for what is " a better car". Chances are that your thinking of a bigger car, which isn't necessarily better if you want a small hot hatch.

+1! :cool:

singlespeed":2ecb0bnl said:
waitey":2ecb0bnl said:

Actually I think it's fairly good value considering the R2 evo kit from monster sport Europe is about 48000 ;) and for that you only get 201 bhp out of the 1.6 haha. Obviously it would be fully rally spec and ready to go but I think for 15-20k 210 bhp and a complete overhaul is quite good value, just very big numbers hahah