Saying Hi

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mole

Reaction score
My son has just bought a 133 in red for £1600 from Bristol.Needs a little tlc on the outside but the interior is spot on.I drove it back and what a hoot ! Always admired these little fellows and they dont dissappoint,especially around corners ! Cleaned it on Monday and it came up a treat and I have said to him that if you dont get on with it I'll take it off your hands, only out of the goodness of my heart of course.It's done 71k so it will need the belts and water pump doing soon, has anybody got a rough estimate on the price ?Its missing the plastic A frame scuttle on the passenger side,any ideas where we can get one?Also the fitment of the parcel shelf is weird and I cant find any pictures of the set up as it doesn't seem that sturdy and think we may be missing something.
All in all so far its been a good buy and I really do fancy one for myself but is it a younger persons type of car and would I look silly driving one at 50 ??
Now there's a question for you...
Thanks Steve.