New to this forum

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herods

Reaction score
Hi - I'm Stuart -

I like motorsports like I assume the rest of you do - Here is my motor car history
Hillman imp with Stilletto engine - non runner - fixed (full engine revamp) when I was 17 - Would love to have it back!
First new car was a Vauxhall Nova 1.3 SR in white - Tried to kill it but couldn't - Bulletproof and great fun. next was a
Westfield SEI with a 1700cc Cross Flow - I built everything on this from scractch including the running gear and engine - and it was fast as f**k
Citroen ZX Company car - Sh**te - Killed it on the M40 to M5 link - Oil surge!
Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - Pretty quick but killed this too - Cambelt
Porche Boxster - Absolutely P**s poor and expensive - Mine broke down 18 times in the 20 months I owned it! Paint quality was p*ss poor too and the hard top leaked - I got a refund on that
VW Golf VR6 - - Best car I've ever owned - bulletproof and fast
Full fat Subaru WRX Prodrive WRX STI - Blew it up 3 times (under warranty!) - Effing brilliant motor - Did embarass Astons and Porsches
Fiat Panda 100 HP - Traded the Subaru in for this - Magic motor - Not quick but enjoyable and chuckable
Mk4 VW Golf GTI - Co car - Boring
1991 Land Rover - Just sold after 9 years ownership - Magnificent - Get one if you can
Now I've a Silverstone and I love it!

PS I've also had a Ducati 900 Monster and a 748 SPS - I've been spoilt!
:twisted: