Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchc0re

Reaction score
Hi All!

I’ve been reading for a little while and thought it is the time to introduce myself.

After daily driving a Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 for almost 2 years, I sadly had to say goodbye to the car after an accident in rush hour traffic. So my search for a fun replacement started.

And since last august I can call myself the proud owner of a 2009 Mirage Grey Twingo RS. The car came with a custom stainless steel exhaust. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnrPJ0we2ng (video of the company who installed the exhaust).

Since I bought it I drove almost 40.000 Km and I love the little car!

A few things I have done so far:
• Replaced front brake discs/pads
• Removed Twingo stickers from the back

A few things that are on the to do list:
• Replace rear brake discs/pads(next week)
• Window tint the rear windows
• Plastidip front and rear logo (same color grey as the sidemirrors)
• Different airfilter

One thing that doesn’t work at the moment is the airconditioning. I went by my local garage and they told me it was the airco condensor that was leaking(it’s completely empty atm). Do you guys have any advice on replacing the condensor yourself? And does anyone know the part number? Because when i’m searching online I’m finding a range of different parts with prices from €60 to €200 and I don’t know which one is the right one.

Hope you guys can help!

-Jeffrey

hey, i have a question for you.
Do you only use it as daily, or do you also go for any track days?
+ which pads and disks did you use, and areyou ok with the choice (my brakes are saying goodby, so i'm gathering intel) :D

Hi!,

I use it as a daily and once a year an autocross event. I've used TRW pads and Brembo Disks. Just the standard stuff nothing special. But for daily it's enough.