Hello Everyone! (133 SSGP)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattG801

Reaction score
Hi everyone, here is my Twingo which I bought in December last year with 9k miles on the clock. Had 4k happy miles in it so far without a hitch, its a lot more fun than my old Punto for sure! Hoping to get to the track later on in the summer.

39838921140_9e107cee48_c.jpg

40755338035_726b003c22_c.jpg

Its a Silverstone GP edition, number 4/50.

Enjoying the forum, lots of helpful info as it seems really hard to come by elsewhere on the net!

-Matt

Looks clean that! Very low miles, not many people left on here but still plenty of info available

Welcome, lovely car and no miles on the clock - that's a keeper! See if you can get to the French Car Show in Donington this year. I can't unfortunately but I did last year and it was a blast! This forum's great but a lot of the traffic seems to have moved on the the Facebook Renault Twingo Owners Club. Enjoy!

Is that a silver stone edition?? Looks sweet either way. As others said we’ve moved to Facebook now under Renault Twingo owners club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses everyone :) I have requested to join the Facebook group so hopefully will be seeing you on there soon too.