RS Monitor - What does it do ??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OscarJJ

Reaction score
Ive just purchased my 12 plate Silverstone #40 and noticed that it comes with the RS monitor and was just curious as to what it did??

I know people pay about £500 as an option for it some I'm hoping its something cool !!

Thanks for the help!

Gives different readings on stuff. One screen is throttle position and apparent power/torque being used. One supposedly gives temperatures (pretty sure at least the oil one is bullshit though). There's also a lap timer (for trackdays an' that), a 0-62 and 1/4 mile timer and a G-meter. You access it by pressing the hang-up and call buttons on the steering wheel controls at the same time.

Hola! You should have receive a small RS monitor manual in your handbook pack. Let me know if not as you can have mine - I got the manual but the monitor isn't fitted to my RS :(

Brilliant, Thanks for that guys !! I have located the manual. although after playing around with it for a bit I would say its worth £600!! its a bit of a laugh but serves no real purpose !!

Yeah, but because I don't have it I need it! If I had it I wouldn't use it, but that's not the point!!! :)