Bedford SW Renaultsport trackday £99 evening

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeRS133

Reaction score
Anyone doing this? Or am I going to be the only one in a Twingo again? Lol

No renaultsport models only inc GT's and similar.
My car is completely standard and a sport not a cup and it got on very well last time....well til it broke!

Just noticed you have a GT tbh I wouldnt worry about it as everyone will expect us to be slow anyway so its a bonus if we muscle past any clio's and possibly Megane's ;)

Yeah it's on the 5th of july at bedford autodrome shame I won't be anywhere near here in July because I'm getting posted :/

You'll be fine. If anything having a slower car means you learn more as your pushing so hard all the time.
I can't wait to be honest. I've started cycling to work which means I drive like a bellend less and I can save the money for trackdays :)
SW circuit is really fun too btw. Checkout clio 200 vs clio 200 bedford in youtube
This is what I used to figure out the rough line.

I was thinking about doing this, weren't sure about track insurance though.

Im not getting any.
Partly because I will have full control of the car
But mainly cos there is absolutely bugger all to hit but thin air if you go off.
Look at videos from it and you'll see what I mean.

Main thing to have is breakdown cover which luckily I didnt have last time but I could still change gear without the clutch
Edit:
Also as its an rs only the standard of driving/etiquette is much better as no one has anything to prove ie no vxr vs ford etc

Oh fair enough, just saw the videos and dot think il bother neither now. ;) have you booked it?

No not yet I should get a move on really. Roll on payday!
Also need to get new rear discs and pads and rear tyres...

Bump! Come on people! Lets see how fast we really are away from mcdonalds car park!

Well I'm getting posted out of here a week later than expected so I'll still be around on the 5th of July, still not sure where they're sending me but if I get a week to sort myself out then I might come along.

When do I need to get a ticket by?

LCplParks":2w4lyipj said:
Well I'm getting posted out of here a week later than expected so I'll still be around on the 5th of July, still not sure where they're sending me but if I get a week to sort myself out then I might come along.

When do I need to get a ticket by?
do u know were your getting posted out to ?

Still in the uk, either the arse end of Wales or near Lincoln :/ if its Wales it'll take twice as long to sort my stuff out but Lincoln I'd be done in a day and would be able to go to this trackday but I'd be moving the weekend of the trackday so if I don't get any time off I wouldn't be able to go :(