Modus gt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Reaction score
Well the idea is to make a gt version of a modus as if renault had a actualy made a gt modus straight off the production line.
first up was a set of renault megane steepe alloys refurbed in black (thinking along the lines of the renault megane gt 220).
View attachment 2
Now its time for the exhaust, only a trim and not the custom full sports system as trying to keep as oe as possable.
Our main man in our workshop is going to work his magic with fitting it to look original with a new link pipe from the back box to the tip and all welded and shaped to make the tip exit nice and straight from the bumper.
My job now is to cut a recess in to the bumper to allow the tail pipe to exit half in and half out the bumper if that makes sence. finished pics to follow.
IMAG0247_zps3ea98cf0.jpg
View attachment 1
View attachment 1

Attachments

• modus side veiw.jpg
    modus side veiw.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 278
  • IMAG0248_zpsf9a112b8.jpg
    IMAG0248_zpsf9a112b8.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 278
Rear windows should all be slightly tinted :) not a ridiculous amount so its like a cave inside haha

Well after a week of hell at work (always the way when i got a home job to do) we have managed to get the exhaust finished to a oe standard.
ATTACH]

Next up i really need to sort out the suspension and replace it with a clio gt setup of shocks and springs and the gt uprated anti roll bar on the rear, so if any one has got any of these parts up for grabs or knows of some for sale please give me a shout.
Also on the to do list is

Tinted windows on the rear
Rear parking sensors
Roof spoiler (genuine renault)
H.I.D conversion
GT badges
GT front seats
k-tec remap

Attachments

• finished exhaust.jpg
    finished exhaust.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 166