Trax 2012 Tickets **Now able to be ordered**

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Once again this year the club will be attending Trax Performance Car Show.

Ticket deadline is 29/07/2012

https://www.traxshows.co.uk/

2nd September 2012

Silverstone Circuit,
Towcester,
Northamptonshire,
NN12 8TN

We will be doing a joint stand once again to make a Renaultsport village with the following clubs.

Twingo133.net
Clio197.net / Clio200.net
Meganesport.net

The 3 clubs will be a joint stand but in there own clubs with there own banners flying. This way we can keep the 3 clubs together and make a Renaultsport stand. This works great as we have proved at other shows. Members from all clubs mix and match and share the same interests.

This is the link to order your tickets. You will need to order a ticket person and then will be supplied a car pass with this. If you need more then one pass please let me know by email. I will also email you asking the vehicle details so we can have in mind what cars and number we will have of each model car to help us get the arrangement for the stand to save time on the day.

[trax][/trax]

We will at a later stage arrange a hotel for the clubs to stay at and also sort out a convoy point for all members to meet at and drive to the show together. This worked brilliant last year and help arrange the stand to look the best it possibly could!

P.S The extra cost on the tickets cover paypal fees and Recorded postal charges. If you do not have a paypal account please feel free to email me [email protected] and we can arrange another way to do payment.

Here is last years stand!
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

This might be the Sunday I'm back from my holiday (awaiting confirmation) so could be turning up with a dirty car as I won't have had time to clean it the day before. It's a bit touch-and-go at the moment as to what's happening with my holiday as plans keep changing so might wait a week or so before I book these, is there a limit to how many we can have on the stand this year?

Important thing.. Sort hotel!

I might bring my scenic it hasn't been washed for a year just because I brought it to drive not to spend hours cleaning!

Has anyone tried to book the tickets yet as I seem to be getting a PayPal problem with link ?

maggi112":216eqzts said:
You have to wash it though!
I will try it just depends what dates my holiday pans out and when I'll be back home :)

Payment sent
1) madmax
2) Twingogeekeo + 1
3) Dazza1
4) JamesGT
5) HigtonA
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Need to sort mine.. Might actually clean the scenic for this tho

Gareth":dit7ytof said:
Need to sort mine.. Might actually clean the scenic for this tho
No don't bother cleaning it. Still undecided to get tickets or not

poweller23":pbsqag77 said:
How do I order tickets though the club ?

I'm assuming your using tapatalk as the web version you will see the order button above in the first of this thread!