2 Belgians want to go TRAX - Help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MovingShadow

Reaction score
Since Brands Hatch is probaly not going to work for us with the current dates that have been given but me and Ghostz really wanna do a roadtrip.

So we've been discussing the ferry and a hotel for TRAX.

So far the plans:
1ste of September we're going to take the ferry at 6 in the morning.
Drive to Silverstone is 2 hours 50 minutes.

But we're looking for a good/cheap (but not too cheap) hotel but me and Ghostz find the Hotel TRAX topic a little.. confusing :oops: .

After TRAX we'll probaly go the Lowestoft (to my brother) but we're also wondering on the road to there if there are any cool things we could go sightseeing or cool roads to thrash :mrgreen:

If you book the same hotel as we are in i could give you the tickets that night before the show the following day?

Then just pay via paypal for the tickets.

Whats the hotel? Is there still a room available in that hotel?

We probaly need it for 2 nights, the 1ste and 2nd of September.

As your going to be in lowestoft its not a road or anything but you have to go to misses T's fish and chip shop in Southwold Harbour. Best fish and chips in the country guaranteed.

I might join you if you go down to Lowestoft and stay in south wold (parents have a small house there)

Dubz":58wdk992 said:
As your going to be in lowestoft its not a road or anything but you have to go to misses T's fish and chip shop in Southwold Harbour. Best fish and chips in the country guaranteed.

I might join you if you go down to Lowestoft and stay in south wold (parents have a small house there)
Brother lives in Pakefield.

Only need to check that he's there in that week because he goes to alot of meeting and conferences throughout Europe.