Usc show anyone??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stotty

Reaction score
Me and my mate are goin down to the ultimate street car show in august at santapod.

Is anyone from here gona be there ????

I think I am with a few mates as I have the week before off do shouldn't be working in theory

Sweet. Maybe shud get a few people gether from the club get a group goin??
And also so i can get ideas for my 133 wen i get it haha.

Well there was little interest last year so don't get your hopes up for a group maybe 2 or 3 cars. Could just meet up for a chat and look at the cars etc.

Me and matt might be going again this year. It's a good weekend but I imagine alot of members wouldn't go because of the chavvy reputation it has.

It's what you make of it really, if you sit around and moan then it's going to boring but both times I've gone it has been a very good weekend.

Well nearer the time I'll let you know if im definatly going and I'll give you my number to get hold of me

Elly and I usually travel up with a bunch of locals however this year the two people that organise it have decided they're not going to because of all the grief (well, they announced last year that they wouldn't be doing it this year).

I'm currently debating whether to try and organise it myself as I really don't fancy family camping, though am willing to give it a go. It's cutting it real close with organising a stand as you need a minimum of 10 cars and getting payment from 10+ people in 3 weeks is going to be a real challenge.

Anyways, to the point - Elly and myself may well be going and will either be in family camping ( :( ) or with some undecided club name.