FCS Hotel To FCS Convoy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if my pop pop bang woke anyone up this morning

Who was the brainy one who took us the muddy way? He obvious likes the dirt track!

Oh and of course many thanks to chickens girlfriend for the solution to start the car. No thanks to whoever it was who took charge of jump starting it..

maggi112":a26gt6ur said:
Oh and of course many thanks to chickens girlfriend for the solution to start the car. No thanks to whoever it was who took charge of jump starting it..
Uhhhh hang on. Team effort not just her.

Well for the original team thanks to Karl for climbing into the boot for the jump leads and the brave loan of his battery terminal. Thanks for Gareth for helping. Before he was 'corrected' and thanks to chicken for calling me with Charlie's advice. Better :p

maggi112":3cmwcntm said:
Well for the original team thanks to Karl for climbing into the boot for the jump leads and the brave loan of his battery terminal. Thanks for Gareth for helping. Before he was 'corrected' and thanks to chicken for calling me with Charlie's advice. Better :p
Much, was that everyone?

maggi112":2zg0ptbr said:

Now wait just a minute....where's my thanks?

Dazza1":1wbgxuau said:
No worries mate. I had 4 waitin lol

Hah, sorry! Was having too much fun in my friends 197... we nearly died on the fast S bend down the hill, 90mph slide in the wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.