Mulgari Automotive Remap 20% off !!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
As you all know i have been working hard with Mulgari Automotive on producing a remap for the Twingo Renaultsport.

This is from Mulgari themselves:-

Hi Karl,

I am pleased to announce that after going through the final development stages the team and myself can confirm we are now happy to put the product to market. The final results on your car was a gain of 5 Bhp but the main focus of what we where trying to achieve, was to address some of the issues and problems that yourself and members of 133.net have been talking about. So with this in mind we have done a lot of work on the torque curves of the map and I hope that you will agree the results work very nicely. 5 Bhp is what we have found in your particular vehicle, the multi silencer exhaust system tends to restrict the power a fair bit so we would only offer the figure as a ball park with some car making more some making less but as stated the torque curve and power delivery is what we where aiming for.
Usually this sort of product would retail at £399 inc Vat but we are happy for you and your members to receive 20% off which would make £319."

The price he has qouted is for a limited time but i cant confirm how long this is going to be!

[youtube]mjjWnQFzCbY[/youtube]

The Twingo since having the map on is a lot better drive. When you hit the power pedal there is a instant responce instead of waiting a few seconds for the power to kick in to has alot better fuel delivery. Also has removed the flat spots i could feel. Im not 100% sure on this as the cold weather hasnt completely settled in but when i have drove the car in the mornings i havent had any bunny hopping but seeing it isnt properly cold yet i cant promise this for now but that i can see of this has been sorted out aswell.

297782_293674123980739_100000144618243_1403731_247879883_n.jpg

Here is the power graph:-

As you can see the car first ran at 123.3 HP and 118.9 FT.LBs @ 3800 RPM after a long and hard mapping session the car is running 127.9 HP and 122.4 FT.LBs @ 4450 RPM. Readings are at the wheels!

viewer.png

Your contact point for getting a remap will be myself.

If you do need to contact Mulgari for what ever reason here are there details:-

Telephone : 01483 550770

Anyone who would like veiws on this please speak with Jra3d.

He has driven the car since it has been remapped.

Twingogeekeo":1la7w5jf said:
As you can see the car first ran at 123.3 HP and 118.9 FT.LBs @ 3800 RPM after a long and hard mapping session the car is running 127.9 HP and 122.4 FT.LBs @ 4450 RPM. Readings are at the wheels!
Do you have a graph with the compensated flywheel figures?

Having one large roller with the tyre sat ontop of it will give lower drivetrain losses than the twin roller setups due to two contact patches for each tyre... Also gear selection and the tyre design/compound, tyre pressure all alter the losses

Really want mine to be done but gunna wait till march until warranty has run out I just don't no who to go with as I herd so may thing about each company just can't decide :-(

poweller23":2r8i2t7c said:
Really want mine to be done but gunna wait till march until warranty has run out I just don't no who to go with as I herd so may thing about each company just can't decide :-(
It's pretty much impossible for Renault to tell your car has been remapped. Go for it mate, you still keep your warranty! :)

Im gonna be looking at getting my car remapped and live in this area, is it still available? and for what price?

i don't think karl comes on here anymore dbird, your best bet would be to phone mulgari directly :)