• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo Rs 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS133cup

Reaction score
Selling my IMMACULATE twingo RS it has 31000 miles new MOT with no advisories. It has the Renault sport gear gaiter,lever and handbrake. Recent Brembo discs and pads on the rear. The steering wheel is umarked with no flaking. I have a new sparco grid 2 lightweight seat on OMP base plate. I have also fitted 15" speedline alloys with new toyo proxes 195 50 15. The car rides so much better on these wheels. I still have original seat and alloys which are all fitted with origininal continental tyres. It has had a new cambelt etc fitted about 10.000miles ago. It has a full service history up to me getting it as a ex honda technician I have looked after it myself. It also has Bilstein
Adjustable coilovers not set too low but lower than standard. I really look after my car and it is in perfect condition. I am 45 now and am looking to swap for something more comfortable!!! It is such a good car and has never let me down in the past 4 years other than a drop link and sticking rear brakes due to me hardly using it. I think I average about 2500 miles a year!
Looking for £3100 I will try and upload lots of pictues.

Hi sorry I haven't replied. We had a corona virus incident in the family. Selling my car took a back seat. But if anybody is interested just message me cheers!!!

Hi , I will be returning my car back to standard over the next few weeks if any body is interested in my speedlines with toyos they are perfect with no marks and the tyres were purchased new by me too. Also Omp subframes for buckets I have never used the passanger one. I may sell my Sparco QRT Grid 2 seat with mounts unsure yet!!
Thanks.