Twingo 1.2 Dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeekymouse89

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I recently got a twingo 60 plate and it's just hit 50000. The service history is incomplete but it was cheap so I took a gamble. The car drives well and has no issues and had air, oil, brakes, starter motor and battery done in 2016 at 33,500 miles

I also have record of a full service at 42,000 miles.

I need to know two things, cambelt... When should it be done / should have been done I'm struggling to find a firm logical answer in the handbook.

Also stapled to the handbook is the following and I want to know if anyone can decipher what it means as I have my suspicions

09.2011 3858 miles (RC) 6e - upper engine, cylinder head, camshaft, valve

08.2011 3779miles (RC) 7p - body opening element

Any ideas much appreciated as I love the car and how it drives.

Thanks

Cambelt, aux belt and water pump should be done every six years. Has for the note, who knows.

I know there where a good few twingos where the boot striker was misaligned, causing a rattle (there are threads about it on the board). That might be the body opening element fixed when it was under warranty.

My guess is (RC) means warranty and the number is the page in the workshop manual / Dialogys.