P0300 and P0313 fault codes - help needed

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZP

Reaction score
Hi all,

Both codes are showing up and the car is running shockingly. The car is loud, has no power at all, struggling to reach 30mph.

I know it is always difficult to confirm anything on a forum, so I'm not here looking for a definite answer. I am however, hoping someone may have an idea what the problem could be, and have maybe had the same problem and codes previously.

P0300 random / multiple cylinder misfire detected

P0313 misfire detected with low fuel

I have a feeling it could be injector related, but then other people have mention coil pack / coil plugs / spark plugs...

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If its not getting fuel try cleaning the fuel filter that sits in the tank as when I was building the rally car I cleaned it out and it was full of shit so might be worth a try and doing anyway as the cars are getting on in age now.

mrbushrat":snmkn724 said:
If its not getting fuel try cleaning the fuel filter that sits in the tank as when I was building the rally car I cleaned it out and it was full of s**t so might be worth a try and doing anyway as the cars are getting on in age now.

Thanks for the input. Im not sure if it isn't getting fuel. It stinks of fuel i know that, so assuming the fuel is getting through and maybe too much of it. I thought fuel filters in these were not meant to ever need replacing or cleaning?

Updating in case anyone else gets this same problem. It turned out that coil pack pencil number 2&3 had failed. We replaced with new Delphi at a cost of £20 each and the problem was solved straight away.