twingo rs wiring diagram

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wiring diagram for what part of the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Twingo 133 owners.

Is there an engine wiring diagram for the 133 available somewhere around?

Would be glad to have one.

Thanks in advance

How detailed do you want it? I’ve got complete pin outs etc or just where the plugs go.

I can email a pdf over to you

Dave_133":sgm1cefc said:
How detailed do you want it? I’ve got complete pin outs etc or just where the plugs go.

Hi Dave.
I wonder if you can help me.
My wife's 2010 twingo rs Gordini keeps theowingbthe engine light and coming up with rear lambda sensor circuit malfunction, we’ve fitted a new lambda and it’s exactly the same so I think there’s a brake in the wiring. Do you have any info on it?
Regards John

Moffatt":2brv4cqb said:
Dave_133":2brv4cqb said:

Hi Dave.
My wife's 2010 twingo rs Gordini keeps theowingbthe engine light and coming up with rear lambda sensor circuit malfunction, we’ve fitted a new lambda and it’s exactly the same so I think there’s a brake in the wiring. Do you have any info on it?
Regards John

How good are you at reading the ECU plug? The lambda sensor (rear) uses pins M2, A3 and M1 on the second ECU plug (middle) the other cable goes off to an earthing point on a different plug. Use a multimeter with the noise setting on to check for any breaks. Hope this helps, if not pop me your email in a PM and I’ll send the diagram over but it’s the same info as I’ve just given.

Dave_133":2xm026ra said:
Moffatt":2xm026ra said:
Dave_133":2xm026ra said:

Hi Dave.
Regards John

How good are you at reading the ECU plug? The lambda sensor (rear) uses pins M2, A3 and M1 on the second ECU plug (middle) the other cable goes off to an earthing point on a different plug. Use a multimeter with the noise setting on to check for any breaks. Hope this helps, if not pop me your email in a PM and I’ll send the diagram over but it’s the same info as I’ve just given.

That’s no problem. I build bmws for my hobby.

I wonder if it could be a earthing fault because sometimes it’s ok for ages and then pops on. It’s on til I reset it and then it’s random when it comes back.
Ok m2, a3 and m1 are all on the same plug and it’s marked?

Any idea where the earth cable plug is and the wire goes.

Thankyou for your help so far.

Moffatt":2wso7t05 said:
Dave_133":2wso7t05 said:
Moffatt":2wso7t05 said:
Dave_133":2wso7t05 said:

Hi Dave.
Regards John

I wonder if it could be a earthing fault because sometimes it’s ok for ages and then pops on. It’s on til I reset it and then it’s random when it comes back.

Yeah all into the same plug. The plugs are marked you’ll be able to read it so rows and numbers like any other plug really. Earth just joins up with the rest of the loom, you can track it on the picture I’ve added. I’m pretty sure that ones an earth anyway can’t remember without turning on the laptop and checking plug pin outs etc

fa9285468e536ece2a821832681e96ec.png

Dave_133":3ijh1d9h said:
Moffatt":3ijh1d9h said:
Moffatt":3ijh1d9h said:

Hi Dave.
Regards John

Yeah all into the same plug. The plugs are marked you’ll be able to read it so rows and numbers like any other plug really. Earth just joins up with the rest of the loom, you can track it on the picture I’ve added. I’m pretty sure that ones an earth anyway can’t remember without turning on the laptop and checking plug pin outs etc

fa9285468e536ece2a821832681e96ec.png
Ok great. I’ll look at it this week and let you know my findings. I hope the Ecu is ok.