Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yotah1":35zick6o said:
5 days of work later, we finished the car last week. I’ll post more later once i’m on the computer.

Wish I had 5 days to get mine finished as its currently sat with the cage finished just needing paint and my safety equipment putting it then it's ready to go for its msa passport.
Can't wait to see more pictures of yours.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem on the forum as I've been trying to post more photos for weeks but it keeps blocking me. I went down to 5 photos in a post, still blocks me :(

20180510.jpg

20180511.jpg

20180512.jpg

20180513.jpg

20180514.jpg

20180515.jpg

20180516.jpg

20180517.jpg

20180518.jpg

20180519.jpg

My friend went to drive it this weekend, and found a few issues (that's the point of a first drive :) ).

The front shocks top nuts need to be tighter as they have settled a bit and are knocking when driving. The steering wheel needs to come up, it is currently too low so I'll have to fabricate a new mount for it that will bolt onto the bracket that is currently welded onto the dash bar of the cage. Also the Ferodo pads that are currently on the car are just uber shiite so there's no braking power pretty much.

Last but definitely not least, the alternator puts out 14 volts but the battery and dash only get 12.4, so there's must be a gremlin somewhere in the power cables that is reducing the output, so we'll have to go through that to figure what's wrong as it used to work fine a year ago.

I saw your picture you edited of the blue twingo with this insane spoiler sideskirts and front bumper, is that all photoshop or actual parts you can buy, if so would you happen to have a link to those parts if they are still sold? Would be a killer addon for my car!
Cheers!

Alignment, service and couple more details (new FIA homolgated foam pads on the cage) are done . Preparing to drive it in a few days :)

0115.jpg

0215.jpg

0414.jpg

0514.jpg