Timing Kit Availability

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchgold92

Reaction score
Would anyone have access to availability information on timing belt kits from Renault? I've been waiting 3 weeks for servicing now, as apparently availability is "unknown" in Ireland and UK.

Alternatively, has anyone used another kit by Continental or other - can you confirm if all parts are exact match?

That's weird buddy - no issues getting them here in UK. Rentec (Edinburgh) might be able to ship you a kit directly if you call them? 0131 657 1274.

Naturally the parts arrived within an hour of this thread being posted. Still, 3 weeks from France is ridiculous! I hope it's not usually this bad.

Well at least the parts are here now. Not normally that bad but some of the face-lift parts are France only and can take a while. Normally bumpers and trim parts.

If the part you looking for isn't on renault parts direct then call Fish bros Swindon and ask for Chris. Say I sent you. That dealership runs parts direct.