• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Twingo RS Cup is for sale

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oli2711

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

The time has come to sell my much loved Twingo RS.

Please follow the link at the bottom of the description for pictures.

Rare immaculate Renault Twingo RS cup chassis. Previously owned by car collector and comes with a full service history and a 10 month MOT.

Currently has Cliosport 182 16' alloys as they are slightly wider and more comfortable than standard but will come with original alloys that and tyres. Also will come with both the standard spoiler and Silverstone GP spoiler (in pictures).

Also has the updated radio, Bluetooth and speaker system fitted as standard and the full Renaultsport trip computer (0-60, G meter, engine and oil temperature etc)

Rear seats fold down, clip to front seats for more boot space and can easily be removed altogether.

Only 43500 miles currently from new and very well maintained and looked after. This may rise slightly as still in use.

Will also come with a spare set of original floor mats.

I am based in Aldershot and viewings can be arranged for any evening or weekend.

Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201804235818027

Cheers,
Oli