Projector Headlights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhitmiesterG

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m looking for some projector style lights for my twingo 133 2012. Can’t seem to find any though. Current lights are just dreadful and I’ve gone down the HID route before and got away with it but I found them mostly unreliable and it was a pain in the arse pulling them every time it needed an MOT. So I figured Projectors with white LEDs might be a good shout...

Is yours the facelift version? If so don’t think anyone’s made them for it yet. If it’s the non facelift then you can get a set off eBay but they’re LHD, so need to be converted to use in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a face-lift like mine or had great results with fitting uprated bulbs. I've fitted Phillips Racing Vision +150%. Cheap online at euro car parts.

Hi Guys sorry its been a couple of months I have been dealing with some stuff. Yes its the facelift version. Are those bulbs still halogen? I had HID's in my old twingo and they were great but i had to take them out for every MOT...