Key Fob Re-sync: Help!?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KieranWarlow

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Unfortunately my key fob for my Twingo 133 has stopped working.. Here's a breakdown of everything I know about the issue:

The key has a brand new battery
The key is sending a signal (confirmed by Timpsons)
The car can lock from the inside using the lock button
When driving the RAID system works and locks all the doors so the locking system is functioning properly
The key was iffy about 5% of the time when locking the car before changing the battery
The key started to not work more frequently after changing the battery
The key now no longer works at all but is still definitely sending a signal (again confirmed by Timpsons)
I can only lock the passenger side door manually as it doesn't have a lock on the drivers side
The car starts and drives perfectly fine, everything works as normal, I just can't lock my car
59 Plate Twingo 133

So what i'm after is if anybody knows how to Re-sync the key? I've searched and searched online but I can't find anything, only info for every other Renault key but the Twingo.

Any help would be very much appreciated as it'll save me spending £60 to get it re-synced at the dealership or £120 for a brand new key

Cheers