• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale Renault Twingo RS133 Cup 10 months MOT, white

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is my Renault Twingo RS133 Cup. In White on a 10 plate. Only 2 former keepers. This is a 1.6 and a great little car to drive, very good on petrol. 88,431 Miles. The mileage will increase as this is used daily. This car is stunning and although it is 7 years old there are a few car park dinks and also slight mark on rear bumper please see picture. This has MOT till 15th December and passed last year with no advisory’s. Two keys. We have changed the standard springs so she now has H&R lowering springs on. Team Heko Wind Deflectors and Black Renault badge covers front and back. The brakes and pads were replaced 1 month ago along with a track rod end. We have recently replaced all the tyres. Cambelt changed stamped in the book in 2016 near full history I will miss this car I have owned it for nearly a year but with two kids and needing to fit my aunties wheel chair in the boot I do need a bigger car.

I would PX please just let me know what you have or you can pay £2600.

We are in Royal Wootton Bassett, near Swindon, Wiltshire.

Ready to drive away just needs insurance and tax. I have the logbook.

Hi, do you have any pictures of the car you could send me? I'm fairly local to you; used to work at Lyneham back in the day. As for a part-ex would a Skoda Fabia 1.2 petrol be of interest?

Hi NickyandalanCUP,

I find myself looking for a 1.2GT or a 133 and just joined the forum and read this thread, missed this sale by a few weeks!

But I have a question:

You had the Cup version which already has slightly lower and harder springs. Why did you fit the even lower H&R springs and what was / were the effect(s) you noticed from them?

Are they softer then the Renault springs or the same?

Was it a worthwhile change?

Thanks,

Ian