• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of bits

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCplParks

Reaction score
Going to be putting my Twingo back to standard so I can flog it, so I have lots of bits for sale at some good prices.

I’ve got some compomotive m05 (17s) in white which were made to measure for an RS and look absolutely quality on the car, they’re all wrapped in conti sportcontact3 looking to do a swap for some cup wheels plus £200 my way.

Looking for a straight swap of my enclosed induction kit for a stock Air box.

I could also be persuaded to swap my supersprint cat back exhaust for a standard Twingo one (providing it’s in good nick for when I sell the car).

I will have some BC adjustable coilovers which I’ll sell for £300

I have two OMP ARS bucket seats, I’ll sell for £250 each including sub frames and side mounts. I also have a harness bar which I’ll chuck in for free if someone buys both seats.

And one final thing, I have a nitrous kit which I’ll let go for £500 (probs not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s for sale)

If someone takes a few of the swap bits then I’ll chuck in a couple of extra bits like a flocked dash, megane interior light and a boot net.

If you want anything just let me know and I can provide pictures and we can discuss prices and meeting/delivery.

Cheers
Joe