Windscreen Washers Stopped

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaconlaptop

Reaction score
Hi
My son has a 2010 Twingo 1.2.
The windscreen washers have stopped working. I cant hear the sound of the pump workingIts been freezing and expect was frozen when tried to use them. Does anyone know which fuse it and/or relay to try? Ive looked but cannot see it in the manual.
If its the pump, is it hard to get at?
Many Thanks
Dave

The pump is behind the front drivers wheelarch, presses into the bottle. You’ll have to remove the wheelarch to get to the pump/washer bottle. I can’t remember what fuse does it, you might find it searching on here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any info on what fuse it may be? My washers have stopped today on my Twingo 2010 too. No noise at all so hoping its just a fuse.

Thanks for the reply. I've got the diagram in the manual and had a check but no where does it refer to the washers, only the wipers. Bit frustrating.

My washer has stopped also! Again doesn't seem to be a fuse for it, so looks like its a new pump. £10-15 by the looks of it.

Has anyone replaced theirs, is it an easy job or shall I leave it to the garage?

Thanks

Easy enough job front drivers side wheel arch off you should be able to get to it

I left it for the garage, it was due a service and MOT anyway.

Renault part £55 - but got away with Clio OE washer jet pump Large inlet for £25 plus 45mins labour. Apparently the impellers give up.