Big brakes

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wheels are arriving in Lincoln in Lincolnshire (That cold place in the North that has Farmers, Brussels sprouts and muddy roads).

I have 21 wheels but only 14 have passed inspection. We only need 9wheels for next year. A set is 500 pounds ( no tyres )
I have 9 pcs for myself and balance of 5 I will sell.
The damaged one will be cut up and sold as scrap.

Once they arrive here I will post them. I will be in Africa from the 5th of Jan to March in Sahara. So there is no rush if ever need to test a set for clearance etc or need a set. I actually dont normally sell such items but I know how expensive these are and Speedline dont carry stock anymore as you have to buy 24 pcs at a time. I just talking to speedline last week.

I also have RS brackets in storage in Lincoln. That is were we build the cars before exporting them to the Philippines.

Would be nice to test one on see if it clears my setup, you can get a new set from rallynuts for 480£ brand new, old stock maybe. Would it be possible to send the damaged one to me maybe? I’ll cover shipping etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk