replacement in-dash stereo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leofighter

Reaction score
Hello everyone from Italy! I am a happy owner of twingo 2013 but would like to replace the stereo as standard with the display on the radio with the stereo with in-dash display.
I have this stereo:

0238525217007.jpg

and I would put this:

009_248.jpg

you know if it is possible? you also know kindly tell me the part number of the display with odometer and radio?
sorry for the English google :)
thanks

EN

Hello! I do not know if you still need it, but I can tell you that it is quite unlikely. First of all, you should modify the radio box, because what you have now is not compatible with what you would like to put. As a second thing you should also modify the dashboard and then buy a new screen that fits the radio you want to insert. However, you can try to ask your question in authorized Renault dealerships.

Greetings

David, Mechanic Renault Centro PRO +

IT

Ciao! non so se ti serve ancora, ma ti posso dire che è abbastanza improbabile. Prima di tutto dovresti modificare il vano di contenitore della radio, perchè quella che hai ora non è compatibile con quella che vorresti mettere. Come seconda cosa dovresti anche modificare il cruscotto e quindi comprare un nuovo schermo che si adatta alla radio che vorresti inserire. Comunque puoi provare a porre il tuo quesito nelle concessionarie Renault autorizzate.

Saluti

Davide, Meccanico Renault Centro PRO+