Just bought 2008 GT named her Chloe - with ICE question

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zanderpanda

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just bought a black 2008 Twingo GT, named her Chloe, and I love her!!!
Pics to follow as soon as the weather improves enough for an outdoor photo shoot.
One question I have is what suggestions do people have for fitting integrated sat-nav stereo's etc. Obviously the Dashboard design doesn't readily lend itself to easily fitting these.
I am looking at a single din preferably with DAB and the sat-nav screen that folds out; my issue is however, the design of the fascia. Obviously there is no room for a double din system. The single din with fold out screens look like they would have an issue folding out due to the angle of the radio bay and the heating control knobs in the panel directly above. Has anyone successfully fitted anything into their Twingo II 2007- along these lines?

I think maybe a folding out screen wouldn’t be possible as it would sit too high. I was interested in making one of these fit myself but never got round to it. So be interesting to see what you manage to do! Was thinking of maybe remoulding the trim to take a double din instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave_133":371bss1s said:
I think maybe a folding out screen wouldn’t be possible as it would sit too high. I was interested in making one of these fit myself but never got round to it. So be interesting to see what you manage to do! Was thinking of maybe remoulding the trim to take a double din instead.

dddc73606b09741a91b7f9dc31c175d9.jpg

Briefly looked into the possibility of these, to fit in the tray behind the steering wheel. Could potentially modify the tray to hold something like this?

Think that would work quite well, but depends what usages it has. If it’s just a speedo and clock not much use really. If it’s got sat nav etc could be a really good addition.

Would help to liven up the interior a bit too