Deactivating button ESP/ASR doesn't work???

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketman

Reaction score
Hello
When pressing the deactivation button for the ESP/ASR it would seem it does nothing on my Twingo RS. Well it could be work but the light on the rev counter doesn't come on when pressed so assuming that is correct it doesn't seem to work??

So let me be 100% sure I start the car and press the button and the indicator should come on. Is this the correct procedure?

Thanks

Hi, just seen your post. When I had my 172, The light came on when you had the ESP activated.

Thanks a lot for this forum post.I am very excitable while reading your post.Its very helpful us and I would say you thank you so much for this post.Happy to read and I get lots of details.Are you worried about your essay works?You have to starts your essay with good thesis statement, because it leads you reader the point of your essay. The introduction includes the lots of thing that should identify the question and outline your position. So you must include everything clearly and use perfect and simple language to make your essay.