Facelift & General RS Changes and Fitments

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiobull

Reaction score
I thought I would start this so we have some idea of what the differences are between both the RS and standard car plus the RS and the Facelift models.
If you know of any differences please also add below.

Standard bumpers both on MK2 and facelift do not fit the RS models. They will physically fit however but there is not a wider arch on the bumper itself.

Facelift body and chassis is different from the MK2 RS. I had originally thought they were the same body etc. Small changes. The front upper crash bar for instance is longer on the first RS where as the facelift RS has a more cut down, narrower bar. From what I can tell this is to accommodate the front fogs/indicator lights which would hit the bar and not allow the bumper to be fitted.

There is only 1 white colour throughout the entire Twingo range either RS or standard including the facelift models. That is called Glacier White.

The front cross members which surround the radiator are generic throughout the entire Twingo MK2 and facelift range. No need for specific RS ones.