About To Purchase Twingo Silverstone GP

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy4976

Reaction score
Evening All,

just about to purchase my first Renault, recently sold my Lupo GTI which I owned for a number of years, totally smitten by the look and stance of the Twingo RS, I'm looking at a 2012 Silverstone GP with 36k number 47/50, seems a great site for help and advice.

if any anybody can give any advice before buying please feel free.

Thanks

andy4976":1khrisbd said:
Evening All,

just about to purchase my first Renault, recently sold my Lupo GTI which I owned for a number of years, totally smitten by the look and stance of the Twingo RS, I'm looking at a 2012 Silverstone GP with 36k number 47/50, seems a great site for help and advice.

Thanks
From Preston Motor Park? I've been to test drive it but can't sell my car :(:( It's good. Needs the cam belt doing And they said they were refurbing the wheels so make sure you get proof of cam belt and get the wheels done. Other than that it's abit on the pricey side but they came down quite abit for me so I'm sure they would for you!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gabrieltwingo":w8tjei5o said:
andy4976":w8tjei5o said:
Evening All,

Thanks
From Preston Motor Park? I've been to test drive it but can't sell my car :(:( It's good. Needs the cam belt doing And they said they were refurbing the wheels so make sure you get proof of cam belt and get the wheels done. Other than that it's abit on the pricey side but they came down quite abit for me so I'm sure they would for you!

Yes spot on, Preston motorparks, , timing belt been changed, I got proof of internal invoice, front alloys have also been refurbished, got them down to 4k, my m8 works for Renault who checked history and all seems to tally, I collect her on Saturday.

I m traveling from Glasgow, so not seem it in the flesh , so to speak..
Looking forward to collecting her..roll on the weekend..

Gabrieltwingo":3r4y2lfx said:
andy4976":3r4y2lfx said:
Evening All,

Thanks

Yes spot on, Preston motorparks, , timing belt been changed, I got proof of internal invoice, front alloys have also been refurbished, got them down to 5k, my m8 works for Renault who checked history and all seems to tally, I collect her on Saturday.

Miller":2hk1o2ua said:
Of your looking for a great Silverstone There is a nice one for sale on the forum.

I also looked at the advert on this one, the higher mileage put me off
Looks very clean though..,

andy4976":2vc4pibd said:
Gabrieltwingo":2vc4pibd said:
andy4976":2vc4pibd said:
Evening All,

Thanks

Yes spot on, Preston motorparks, , timing belt been changed, I got proof of internal invoice, front alloys have also been refurbished, got them down to 5k, my m8 works for Renault who checked history and all seems to tally, I collect her on Saturday.

5k is what they went down to for me too! Seems like a really tidy car! It drove well, No obvious issues with it. Hope you enjoy it! My cars auction ends tomorrow and then I was going to see about putting a deposit down on it so you've pinched in from under my nose lol!

Head over to Renault twingo owners club on Facebook there's loads more going on there as this site has gone abit dead now...

Thanks m8, glad you gave it the thumbs up after viewing and test driving it, good luck with your auction of your current car.
Roll on Saturday.

Will also try the other site.

andy4976":1w51xdm1 said:
Thanks m8, glad you gave it the thumbs up after viewing and test driving it, good luck with your auction of your current car.
Roll on Saturday.

Will also try the other site.
Did you pick it up? What do you think?