Twingo Renaultsport Gordini Number List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold Gordini #28 in 2013 worst thing i ever did. I think Hooligan has that now maybe in Calne, Wiltshire?

Now own Gordini #139 bought June 2015

mallet1 is no longer the owner of no 102 he traded it in on the 1st April for a very sporty Leon Cupra 2L Tsi.

if this is still being updated, I have number 67, white wheels and cup chassis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number 1423, Gordini, panoramic roof, grey wheels, cup, play/stop/pause pedals...

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

Gordini 154, Malta blue, wheels refurbed in gloss back. Stripes removed as they were peeling off. Tailgate well dented so in process of fitting a replacement. Bought at auction, only 34500 miles. 2010.

sold no.74 after 7 years of wonderful ownership. i hope the new owner posts up here and gets out and about in her.

Hello !
Recently bought my Gordini number 750, full white wheels
Now in the Netherlands imported from Germany.

Hello, I have recently bought number 13
To update the options on this car it has parking sensors, as well as the purple dot on the suspension which I believe to mean that it has a cup chassis

Hi guys! #149 here with cup chassis and blue inserts.

Bought my Gordini about a month ago now, loving it so far :)

Hello everybody,
I'm new on this great site.
I bought my black Gordini about two weeks ago.
Number 2468
Greetings from the Netherlands

Have number 50! Good body work and interior, new suspension, track rods, wheel refurbishment, callipers away for re furbishment, new anti roll bar links, new discs, steering away to royals for refurbishment.

James alexander
Herne Bay kent

maddrt":3hmf6ayg said:

Hi maddrt - my wife just bought No67 (from RPM Direct in Highbridge)!

How long did you own her for? I'd love to hear the story.

Were there any upgrades in your time with the car? Specifically, the exhaust sounds notably rortier than any of the other 133s we drove, and the brake discs are drilled (is that standard?).

Cheers

T

Tarico":22s2c8jv said:
maddrt":22s2c8jv said:

Hi maddrt - my wife just bought No67 (from RPM Direct in Highbridge)!

How long did you own her for? I'd love to hear the story.

Were there any upgrades in your time with the car? Specifically, the exhaust sounds notably rortier than any of the other 133s we drove, and the brake discs are drilled (is that standard?).

Cheers

T

Hey Tarico,

Thanks for getting in touch! Super happy the cars found a home in someone who’s interested in the cars[emoji16]

The car was a male in my ownership lol and called Bert and had my private plate Y17 MRT in its lifetime

I owned him for almost 3 years and only got rid in PX for my 2012 Seat Leon 1.6 tdi 103bhp (not fun but the mileage I do for work I couldn’t justify the Twingo sadly)

I had previously modified the vehicle but with the help of my partner, we put him back to standard before part ex (not including the diffuser, we put that on) and I’ve sold all the bits on

I had a back box delete exhaust section on the car but it now has the standard back box on (when I traded it in) and I have sold the delete on

The brake disks are not OEM. My partner runs a Twingo RS converted rally car and he had the discs in his spares (brand new in boxes) I needed to replace the brakes so instead of buying new we used them

Any questions feel free to join Renault Twingo Owners Club on Facebook, I was an admin on there and would be more than happy to connect with you if you’re interested in any further information

Best wishes, Maddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk